Why an End of Life Guide or Coach for you and your family?
What a guide or coach can help you do:
1. Help prepare and educate both you and your family for death.
2. Help you create a personal death plan that supports your medical wishes and your celebration of life desires.
3. Support you and your family through the death process if that is your wish.
4. Coach, guide and talk you through any emotional blocks or fears that might come up for you in the dying process.
5. Create a sacred, safe, protected, and peaceful space with such things as candles, aromatherapy, and music.
6. Give appropriate healing touch, visualizations, meditations, breath work, or energy work designed to help with pain management and comfort.
Website: currently under construction
J C YOUNG
Phone: (403) 585-2601